- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Perfect stop-over for a party in Tunbridge Wells, efficient and good value. Breakfast was an amazing spread and good to relax with the paper..."
"The hotel was exactly what we wanted a restful quiet discrete stopover on our busy schedule. Our expectations were more than met by the serv..."
"Excellent food served by courteous but efficient staff...."
"By a happy chance the place we had wanted to stay was booked,so the Camden Arms was our second choice. We arrived-weary after a five hour jo..."
"Staff VERY plesent and helpfull, Highly Reccomend a stay at this Hotel..."
About the hotel
The Camden Arms Hotel is a 200 year old coaching inn. With a new residential building, purpose built, added in May 2007. All rooms have en-suite facilities with power showers.
The rooms have been furnished with traditional handmade furniture, to a very high standard. Room facilities include; digital televisions (40+ channels), hairdryers, tea & coffee, trouser press and free wireless Internet access. Each room has its own heating. Our disabled room has twin beds,alarms and wet shower room. Our restaurant serves a large range of traditional foods, cooked to order as well as our famous Sunday carvery. The bar stocks a range of local cask ales and a good selection of lagers. A good selection of wines are always available. Our complimentary Continental breakfast is served in the lower restaurant. Our gardens are to be enjoyed in the warmer months. We have a large carpark covered by security cameras.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect stop-over for a party in Tunbridge Wells, efficient and good value.
Breakfast was an amazing spread and good to relax with the papers in an unhurried atmosphere. Recommend.
The hotel was exactly what we wanted a restful quiet discrete stopover on our busy schedule.
Our expectations were more than met by the service and quality in the restaurant.