This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Nestled just outside Bowness-on-Windermere, overlooking the scenic Lake Windermere, this historic country house hotel was once the home of Beatrix Potter and offers a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, stunning lake views and an array of leisure and spa facilities. Each of the 34 luxuriously appointed en-suite bedrooms offers spectacular views of Lake Windermere or the hotel gardens as well as LCD TVs, free Wi-Fi and 24 hour room service. The 2 AA Rosette awarded Lindeth Howe Restaurant is renowned for its excellent, seasonal cuisine prepared by an expert kitchen team.
With an emphasis on fine dining the head chef ensures that only the best locally sourced, seasonal produce is used to create immaculately presented, flavoursome dishes. With a wealth of leisure and spa facilities Lindeth Howe offers the perfect retreat after a day of exploring the Lakes. The indoor heated pool with sauna is the ideal place to unwind with the family or enjoy a peaceful swim after a long day. Guide Dogs are welcome at Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 17/08/2016 to 31/08/2025 - Guide Dogs are welcome at Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet