- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Shabby exterior and interiors but bathroom and bed were clean. Ideal for somewhere just to grab a few hours rest...."
"Nice room polite staff and great breakfast included..."
"I enjoyed the stay at Leeming Bar, we were only there for one night but I would happily have stayed longer. The staff were very efficient an..."
"The outside was looking very tired and shabby in parts. Also the corridors were needing attention i.e.: there were tubs in place for drippin..."
"Decor needs updating, Spanish drains smell in bathroom, view of back of hotel from guest car park awful - overgrown greenhouse, flaking pain..."
About the hotel
Next to the A1 and offering free WiFi and free parking to guests staying overnight, this lodge with restaurant is an excellent place to stay whether travelling north or south, ideal for the Yorkshire Dales, Bedale, York, Harrogate and Ripon. The Lodge is situated in its own extensive grounds, adjacent to the A1 Great North Road at Bedale in North Yorkshire. The comfortable 39 roomed lodge with shop, restaurant, cafe, bar and meeting rooms is ideal for the business and leisure traveller alike due to its location between the North York Moors and Yorkshire Dales and close by the industrial North East.
The Lodge is the ideal stop off point halfway between London and Scotland - just 10 miles south of Scotch Corner. All rooms are non-smoking. All bedrooms are en-suite and feature all modern comforts such as trouser press, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The Old Market Square Restaurant & Cafe Bar enjoy an award winning reputation, renowned for traditional English cuisine complimented by friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
somewhere to just get your head down
Shabby exterior and interiors but bathroom and bed were clean.
Ideal for somewhere just to grab a few hours rest.
Next time I will book somewhere else.
It advertises free WiFi but it doesn't work.
The connection is so slow you can't connect. I had full signal strength but I couldn't connect with either my laptop, tablet or smartphone. The breakfast was included in the price but was a very poor standard. The first plate I picked up was filthy. The room was clean but everywhere just looks worn and tatty.