- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We had a fantastic stay over Christmas. I had originally booked for 2 nights, and then made a separate booking for a third night. The Recept..."
"Beales is a fantastic hotel and definitely exceeded my expectations. Staff are lovely and always willing to help! One of the best hotels I'v..."
"Staff very pleasant and attentive. I had a very nice meal that evening. Standard double room I had like a posh premier inn, very nice though..."
About the hotel
Modern, Striking, Stunning, Four Star Hotel in Hatfield. A hotel to inspire by the unusual blend of natural and man made materials. From the moment you walk in, you will appreciate the care and attention which has enriched this hotel.
Cedar wood and giant glass panels form the body and soul of this building, fused together with modern steel lines. You will also appreciate the care and attention which has enriched this hotel. Dozens of Modern Artworks generate a unique fusion of emotion from wherever you are within the hotel. Beales Hotel is for whether you want space to work or simply to gather thoughts. All this together with complimentary use of the nearby Hertfordshire Sports Village. Beales Hotel offers 53 individually designed bedrooms with contemporary styling, blending stunning works of art and modern lines together. Italian flair and passion provide the heart and soul of furniture and styling, with sumptuous comfort for total relaxation and the perfect night's sleep in one of the most comfortable beds in the world, made by Hypnos. Rooms are equipped to not only be comfortable but luxurious, ensuring you have the best of everything. In the kitchens at Beales Hotel is a simple philosophy. The hotel prides itself in sourcing the best quality produce, locally wherever possible, then these are incorporated into dishes where the main ingredient is enhanced by the accompaniments. Enjoy a refreshing drink at the end of a hard day or simply relax in the stylish and fun coconut chairs. Catch up with friends and colleagues or just enjoy the sophisticated and contemporary atmosphere on offer. Situated in the south of Hertfordshire, Hatfield is 20 miles north of London and close to many places of interest, including splendid Hatfield House, Galleria Shopping Centre, Stanborough Park and Maltings Arts Theatre. The are also has excellent transport links to London and other nearby towns, such as Luton and St Albans.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
First room we stayed in had no functioning dimmer lights and shower wasn't working had to ask to be moved
Christmas in Room 39
We had a fantastic stay over Christmas.
I had originally booked for 2 nights, and then made a separate booking for a third night. The Reception staff had already anticipated this, and so the room allocation etc had already been amended. The room was of a good size and very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the hotel offer bed boards for customers who preferred a firmer mattress. The breakfast was excellent, and the restaurant had a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. All staff we had contact with were extremely friendly, helpful and professional. The only design quirk in the room is that the smoke alarm is located very close to the cupboard contains the kettle. We managed to set off the alarm within 2 mins of arriving in the room. Staff were very quick to respond, which was very reassuring, if a little embarrassing. The icing on the cake for me was finding a box of chocolates and a hand written card on the doorstep on Christmas morning. Nice touch Beales!.