- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Really good customer service, hotel easy to find. Bit more expencive then hotels just down the road but it makes up for it with the food and..."
"Due to terrible traffic we arrived 3 hours later than intended so missed evening meal we had booked. receptionist very helpfull at a stressf..."
"Only stayed one night a very pleasant experience, staff smart and polite, would stay again, wi fi and sky tv very good......Rooms quiet and..."
"We only stayed one night but we had great customer service with friendly staff. The hotel is clean and tidy with good parking . The breakfas..."
"Icould not have had a better hotel to stay in after my daughters wedding. A wonderful relaxing way to reflect on a memorable day..."
About the hotel
Modern, Striking, Stunning, Four Star Hotel in Hatfield. A hotel to inspire by the unusual blend of natural and man made materials. From the moment you walk in, you will appreciate the care and attention which has enriched this hotel.
Cedar wood and giant glass panels form the body and soul of this building, fused together with modern steel lines. You will also appreciate the care and attention which has enriched this hotel. Dozens of Modern Artworks generate a unique fusion of emotion from wherever you are within the hotel. Beales Hotel is for whether you want space to work or simply to gather thoughts. All this together with complimentary use of the nearby Hertfordshire Sports Village. Beales Hotel offers 53 individually designed bedrooms with contemporary styling, blending stunning works of art and modern lines together. Italian flair and passion provide the heart and soul of furniture and styling, with sumptuous comfort for total relaxation and the perfect night's sleep in one of the most comfortable beds in the world, made by Hypnos. Rooms are equipped to not only be comfortable but luxurious, ensuring you have the best of everything. In the kitchens at Beales Hotel is a simple philosophy. The hotel prides itself in sourcing the best quality produce, locally wherever possible, then these are incorporated into dishes where the main ingredient is enhanced by the accompaniments. Enjoy a refreshing drink at the end of a hard day or simply relax in the stylish and fun coconut chairs. Catch up with friends and colleagues or just enjoy the sophisticated and contemporary atmosphere on offer. Situated in the south of Hertfordshire, Hatfield is 20 miles north of London and close to many places of interest, including splendid Hatfield House, Galleria Shopping Centre, Stanborough Park and Maltings Arts Theatre. The are also has excellent transport links to London and other nearby towns, such as Luton and St Albans.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/10/2012 to 09/10/2012 - . The LateRooms.com rates for Beales Hotel in HATFIELD are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, comfortable beds and good service
Really good customer service, hotel easy to find.
Bit more expencive then hotels just down the road but it makes up for it with the food and comfortable beds. Rooms where also spotlessly clean and set out perfectly. Quite up to date image and interesting artwork on the walls.
Due to terrible traffic we arrived 3 hours later than intended so missed evening meal we had booked.
receptionist very helpfull at a stressfull time. arrived at approx 12pm, different staff member very welcoming and accommodating, clean but definetly not 4 star as advertised, one pillow each on double bed, found 2 more pillows in wardrobe with no pillow cases on & carpets I could not walk on barefoot, ( i am a clean freak!) thankfully I brought socks. Breakfast was very good I have to say, lots to choose from and well cooked. Ok but no luxury in sight, business not pleasure!