- 224 guest reviews
"The hotel is in a quiet location just off the M23 which is why I chose it as its on the way to Brighton. Its a modern looking building but f..."
"Nice hotel and good price...."
About the hotel
This pretty hotel with Spanish and Mediterranean architecture offers comfort, value and first class facilities. The fabulous courtyard with a fountain and landscaped gardens are the perfect place to sit and relax. The warm and inviting reception is spacious and has a mezzanine floor where the restaurant is situated.
The Rafters bar is cosy, with a feature fireplace and houses a modern snack menu, and leads out onto the Courtyard. All 211 traditional styled bedrooms are en-suite. There is a Health and Leisure club where you can make the most of your stay, per session £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. The 13 Conference rooms have first class facilities and can hold up to 132 people. WIFI is free to all guests and available in all public areas around the hotel. Transfers to the Airport are provided by taxi and cost approx. £9. 00 each way. Please contact hotel for details.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
49% would recommend it to a friend
You get what you pay for.......
The hotel is in a quiet location just off the M23 which is why I chose it as its on the way to Brighton.
Its a modern looking building but feels quite old inside with its sombre decor. The room was very "tired" looking and needs completely redecorating, everything was either marked or tarnished in some way. Even the tv was an old box style (not flat screen) and didnt work properly on several channels. I stayed for 2 nights and the cleaners didnt clean. They tidied the bed but left the bin full of rubbish and didnt even take away the dirty coffee cup I had used that morning. The hotel did seem to be very popular though, mainly with coach tours and was very busy ( I struggled to find a parking space in the large car park). If you are looking for cheap accommodation, as I was, its fine but don't expected anything other than basic accommodation.
Setting lovely, nice place to hold weddings
Nice hotel and good price.