- 31 guest reviews
"Great location, would definitely stay again. Charging £10 per person for Breakfast when local bars offer excellent cheaper alternatives. Tim..."
"Friendly staff and clean cosy room. Front lounge bit cold because of automatic door opening and closing maybe two door system needed. Drinks..."
"Good location, very helpful and friendly staff..."
"Perfectly situated city centre hotel. clean with friendly helpful staff. ideal for overnight stay in the city...."
"The room was on the. Small Side, and the TV requires upgrading no BBC4 or news channels available on Freeview. The staff are friendly and he..."
About the hotel
Mercure Glasgow City hotel is a 3 star hotel close to the vibrant hub and cultural attractions of the city centre. The hotel is perfectly located for a shopping spree on Ingram Street in Glasgow's upmarket Merchant City. The 91 stylish guest rooms all have free WiFi access and satellite TV.
Sit down to a light meal or snack at Bagio Café Bar, or order room service 24 hours a day. The hotel has 6 flexible meeting rooms, all fully equipped and able to welcome up to 100 people for your event. Cots are available subject to availability'
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, would definitely stay again.
Charging £10 per person for Breakfast when local bars offer excellent cheaper alternatives. Time for a rethink I guess.
Mercure Glasgow City Hotel
Friendly staff and clean cosy room.
Front lounge bit cold because of automatic door opening and closing maybe two door system needed. Drinks at bar bit pricey too but overall very nice stay and would again also recommend to friends and family.