- 46 guest reviews
"I found myself and my partner in crime stuck in reading. When I decided to use LateRooms.com and found this lovely hotel on the list, it's n..."
"Staff made this a great stay. Nice room. Little tired but a great view..."
"In its day this must have been a beautiful hotel. Someone needs to buy & refurb this place & it would be amazing..."
"Really accommodating and excellent room and food. Unfortunately let down by the previous guests smoking in the room so the room smelt of smo..."
"We made a last minute reservation at the Reading Lake Hotel and we were pleasantly surprised with it's lovely location, whilst it has to be..."
About the hotel
Reading Lake Hotel is truly a unique hotel, set on a spectacular 33 acre lake, situated approximately 1. 5 Miles from Junction 11, M4 and 4 Miles from the Madejski Stadium the hotel is popular with both business & leisure guests. Following the completion of a £2million refurbishment in July 2006 the 4 Star Reading Lake Hotel offers complimentary car parking and spacious accommodation, with each bedroom having their own private balcony.
Bedroom facilities include TV (pay per view), mini-bar, in-room safe and Complimentary internet access via broadband. The Waterfront Lounge and Bar is open daily until late and the Lakeside Restaurant is open daily for Breakfast and Dinner. The hotel also offers 24hour room service. All bedrooms and public areas are non-smoking.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute beauty
I found myself and my partner in crime stuck in reading.
When I decided to use LateRooms.com and found this lovely hotel on the list, it's not anywhere near the to an centre. But I could not have asked for a better atmosphere from the lake to the service provided from the staff.
It was such a shame we could not find a clear path (such as a pavement) to be able to go for a walk around the lake that the hotel has a beautiful view of.
Overall, lovely room but a window to open instead of a door for overnight would have been nice as we got too warm in the room.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
A calm and relaxing environment.
Very good value for money especially last minute. Such a shame the don't have a spa that would have put the cherry on top!
Staff made this a great stay.
Nice room. Little tired but a great view