- 29 guest reviews
"We managed to get a late booking for Friday night, prior to a family event in the area – our room was excellent value – but I wouldn’t want..."
"Excellent value hotel for one night. Stayed here for a conference; excellent value, spotlessly clean room - in fact it looked like I was sta..."
"Excellent hotel, will stay again, the receptionist was miserable..."
"It would be unfair of me to comment and be too critical of this hotel as it is undergoing a major refurbishment at the moment. It has the po..."
"Our stay was for our wedding anniversary, chose this hotel as it's where we spent our wedding night. Check in was quick, easy & staff polite..."
About the hotel
This country hotel is surrounded by mature woodland, close to the A30 and just 5 minutes from the M3, which makes this hotel a popular choice for both business and leisure guests. Ample complimentary car parking is available on site. Wi-Fi is complimentary in public areas and chargeable* in guest rooms.
*Two free sessions of 20 minutes followed by cost of £7. 00 per 24 hours. The extensive BodySense Leisure Club is complimentary for hotel residents and includes a heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and fitness suite. The BodySensual beauty spa offers a range of treatments including massages and holistic treatments. Scures Brasserie is open daily for breakfast and dinner, offering an extensive grill menu. Alternatively room service is available 24hours.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/09/2015 to 31/12/2020 - Hotel will charge a £2 admin fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. Swimming pool closed from 28th Feb - 3 weeks The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Wouldn't stay here again.
Very badly managed.
Needs some fresh paint and redecoration, once was good looks like has fallen on tough times.
Good value last minute
We managed to get a late booking for Friday night, prior to a family event in the area – our room was excellent value – but I wouldn’t want to pay full-rate (for the Saturday night the cost would have been three times what we paid).
Our room was a compact double – an interesting long interesting shape – but plenty of room for two. The room had been recently refurbished so everything was clean and bright. Bathroom with a small, but adequate bath (and shower) and a comfortable bed.
We peeped in on the hotel pool which looked really nice and airy, and a reasonable size, rather than the dark underground pools that many hotels have. The hotel was busy but staff were friendly and we enjoyed seeing local youngsters arriving for their school prom event in a separate suite. Congratulations to prom guests and hotel staff for no disturbances for the other hotel guests.