- 4 guest reviews
"Stayed for one night with my wife. We were greeted on arrival, booked into and shown to our room which a good size and clean. We are at nigh..."
"We stayed the one night and enjoyed the very comfortable settings and would love to have a return visit. The level of service is first class..."
"Extremely friendly staff upon arrival, showed us around the hotel before showing us to our room. Fantastic service, lovely room with a grea..."
About the hotel
Set within 30,000 acres of land on the Bolton Abbey Estate, this impressive 4-star country house hotel boasts an award-winning restaurant, a spa, a gym and an indoor pool. Skipton is just 5. 8 miles away and Harrogate is 16.
2 miles away. Each elegant room has a spacious seating area and a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and satellite channels. All rooms offer different views of The Dales, River Wharfe and Italian Garden, and all rooms feature a luxury bathroom. Situated in the very heart of the Yorkshire Dales, The Devonshire Arms Hotel has a luxurious spa featuring a sauna, steam room, swimming pool and whirlpool. A range of treatments and massages are available and the property also has outdoor tennis courts. Clay pigeon shooting, fly-fishing, and falconry displays are all possible within the Bolton Abbey Estate. The award-winning Burlington Restaurant offers a seasonal menu using the finest local produce. Guests can enjoy the ever-popular afternoon tea, and there is also a lounge bar. The Brasserie offers guests a more modern gastro-menu featuring some of Yorkshire's favourite dishes.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa
Stayed for one night with my wife.
We were greeted on arrival, booked into and shown to our room which a good size and clean. We are at night time in the brassire which was fantastic and the service was excellent. If I had any fault it would be the lack of air conditioning in the room it was very warm to sleep in but on the whole the Devonshire is an excellent place to stay an would strongly recommend .
We stayed the one night and enjoyed the very comfortable settings and would love to have a return visit.
The level of service is first class and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Breakfast was delicious and a wide variety of food available. Comfortable beds and a well equipped bathroom enabled us to have a relaxed visit.