- 3 guest reviews
"We stayed the one night and enjoyed the very comfortable settings and would love to have a return visit. The level of service is first class..."
"Extremely friendly staff upon arrival, showed us around the hotel before showing us to our room. Fantastic service, lovely room with a grea..."
About the hotel
The beauty of the countryside strikes everyone who comes to Wharfedale for the first time. Guests return year after year to enjoy the unique landscape for its peace and beauty and the 30,000-acre Bolton Abbey estate, which is owned by the Duke of Devonshire, with its picturesque village and 12th-century Augustinian priory. And all of this is on the doorstep of the luxurious Devonshire Arms Country House Hotel and Spa.
This traditional 17th-century coaching inn that has evolved into a luxurious country estate hotel, it offers exquisite food, a stunning wine list and warm hospitality. There is a choice of two restaurants - the Burlington, with its antique polished tables, china, crystal and silver for fine dining, and the vibrant Devonshire Brasserie and Bar for more informal dining. Supremely comfortable bedrooms are equipped with all the little luxuries that make a guest's stay special. The Devonshire Arms has been awarded the following: *Yorkshire Life Restaurant of the Year 2005-06 *Michelin Star *AA Four Rosettes *AA Top 200 Hotel *RAC Gold Ribbon *International Wine Spectator Best of Excellence Award *Best Wine List - UK Top 100 Restaurants for Wine *AA Pet Friendly Hotel of the Year 2004 *Conde Nast Johansens Taittinger Wine List of the Year 2005 *Financial Times Most Convivial Host 2006 - General Manager Eamonn Elliot
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed the one night and enjoyed the very comfortable settings and would love to have a return visit.
The level of service is first class and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Breakfast was delicious and a wide variety of food available. Comfortable beds and a well equipped bathroom enabled us to have a relaxed visit.
Extremely friendly staff upon arrival, showed us around the hotel before showing us to our room.
Fantastic service, lovely room with a great view.
Breakfast was delicious, and the spa was a fantastic added luxury.
Best nights sleep I'd had in a long time. Definitely recommend.