- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"A nice hotel, tight on parking but close to amenities and a pleasant walk to either the Aviva or RDS stadia; city centre (grafton street) on..."
"Was over for an interview in the US embassy which is only a 10 minute walk away. I arrived the day before at 9 in the morning to apologies t..."
About the hotel
"Waterloo House is two large 1830's Georgian houses with twin doors like close knit eyes to welcome you in", Alaister Sawday's 'Special Places to stay in Ireland'. The hotel is situated on one of Dublin's premier, tree lined, avenues in the heart of the city. The location is tranquil yet only minutes away from St.
Stephen's Green, Temple Bar, Grafton St and many of Dublin's fine attractions. The house is also ideally placed to take advantage of the city's most renowned restaurant's, bars and venues. Unfortunately we DO NOT accept Maestro cards for reservations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A room in ballsbridge
A nice hotel, tight on parking but close to amenities and a pleasant walk to either the Aviva or RDS stadia; city centre (grafton street) only a 15 min walk away.
Staff very friendly and the breakfast was super. Wifi in the room we were in was a bit weak but in the other parts of the hotel worked great and free. Nice place nice location.
A little Gem in Ballsbridge
Was over for an interview in the US embassy which is only a 10 minute walk away.
I arrived the day before at 9 in the morning to apologies that no room was ready. I certainly wasn't expecting one to be. Especially considering that it was Dublin Marathon weekend. Nevertheless i was promised a room around 12. Again something i wasn't expecting. The room was ready as promised for this jet lagged traveller and i was very grateful for it.
The room was clean but also elegantly decorated with complimentary bottled water and all the facilities you would expect in a top end hotel.
Breakfast was brilliantly served by the smiling team. Great selection. Couldnt ask for more. I will be back and I'm one for trying other places out always but with this one, you can't get much better. E