- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Lovely little hotel that is clean and neat. It has a family run feel and the food is typical hearty English fare. We would recommend this to..."
"Very clean, helpful staff great value for money a little gem..."
"A great little hotel to stay at pre Gatwick flights. Clean and comfortable. The shuttle service is extremely handy and very easy to use. The..."
"very pleasant BB with a restaurant on site with decent food; friendly staff, highly recomended..."
"Warm friendly staff and comfortable room. Very accommodating and helpful. Easy and cheap transfer service available to airport and minutes w..."
About the hotel
The Corner House is a family-run hotel near Gatwick Airport, located in the town of Horley, 25 miles south of central London. This 4 Diamond Accommodation is the perfect place to start and finish your holiday when flying to and from Gatwick airport. The Corner House is also an ideal base from which to visit the most popular tourist attractions in London like Tower of London, Tower Bridge and the Big Ben.
We pride ourselves on the outstanding culinary dishes we offer. Our food is proudly prepared and cooked to order, we only use locally sourced quality vegetables and meat . Choose from a full English or continental breakfast, or treat yourself to a snack/light meal which is available throughout the day. We promise a warm welcome and excellent service. Our rooms are en-suite and standard, but most of the hotel’s rooms have en-suite facilities and are individually styled with direct dial telephone, flat Screen TV, thermostatically-controlled central heating, tea and coffee making facilities. The Corner House Hotel offers guests a transfer to London Gatwick Airport, and / or a pick-up service from the airport, both available between 06:00 and 24:00 hours. At other times a taxi or mini-bus transfer can easily be arranged. Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 7 per day. Free WI-FI is available throughout the hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Corner House stay
Lovely little hotel that is clean and neat.
It has a family run feel and the food is typical hearty English fare. We would recommend this to other travellers. Our only negative experience was early the next morning when the taxi cab didn't arrive to pick us up and we nearly missed our plane at Gatwick. The hotel hosts booked the taxi, but obviously weren't awake at 4am the next day. I would recommend that you get the name and number of the taxi company and a booking reference as a safeguard to avoid the stress that we went through.
Helpful,competent staff,great sleep
Very clean, helpful staff great value for money a little gem