- Very Good
- 133 guest reviews
"Lovely, modern hotel. Spacious room. Friendly and professional staff. Great breakfast. A very pleasant stay...."
"We had a brilliant stay; we were upgraded to an Executive room which was splendid. Our room looked out over the Chinese Arch in Chinatown,..."
"Arrived at the hotel fully expecting yet another one where the photos and the real thing are miles apart. Very pleasantly surprised to find..."
"Room was nice and clean. Bathroom had a lovely big mirror, with difused lights either side, to help put on make-up. Shower had a fixed head,..."
"I enjoyed my stay, thank you, particularly the breakfasts. Service was excellent, with everyone being helpful. My only difficulty was the hi..."
About the hotel
Relax in 4-star comfort just steps from Chinatown at Novotel Manchester Centre hotel in the city's convention quarter, just minutes from St Peter's Square. Your airy, contemporary room with free WiFi is a perfect retreat for you and your family. Start the day with breakfast in the modern restaurant or relax in the wellness area at Novotel.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely modern hotel
Lovely, modern hotel.
Spacious room. Friendly and professional staff. Great breakfast. A very pleasant stay.
We had a brilliant stay; we were upgraded to an Executive room which was splendid.
Our room looked out over the Chinese Arch in Chinatown, it was extremely quiet, very clean and the beds very comfortable. We pre-booked our breakfast and that was very good. The staff were friendly and efficient, I would recommend this hotel to everyone.