- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"very adequate for a one night stay en route for the auirport, or on arrival for first night...."
"We arrived at the airport at 11pm, and easily found the hotel. The check in was simple, and rooms clean and spacious. It took us some time t..."
"Breakfast very simple and every day the same. Dinnerbuffet excellent...."
About the hotel
Hotel Hafnafjordur is located in the beautiful harbour town which offers FREE PARKING all over town for travellers to Reykjavik Iceland. Hafnarfjordur surrounded by lava and “elves”. The hotel is a good choice for those who want to enjoy the freedom of staying in comfortable rooms or studio apartments but with a full hotel service.
We offer you all new deluxe and soundproofed bright apartments, each equipped with beautiful new furniture. Apartments are single, double, also we offer special rooms for the families with kids, also extra beds are available. For your safety there are fire alarms with smoke detectors in each room, and there are security cameras in the corridors. A kitchenette is in every apartment, equipped with a microwave oven, coffee machine, toaster, refrigerator, and all other necessary cooking utility. Bathrooms are larger than average, with tiled walls and floors, 90cm shower stall (safety-glass) and a cabinet with mirror, light and power outlets by the sink. Great location, only 10 minutes to center of Reykjavik, ONLY 20 minutes to the Blue Lagoon and 30 minutes from Keflavik International airport and all destinations. All excursions; tours and bus tickets can be booked by Tour Desk in Hotel
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very adequate for a one night stay en route for the auirport, or on arrival for first night.
great start to our holiday
We arrived at the airport at 11pm, and easily found the hotel.
The check in was simple, and rooms clean and spacious. It took us some time to figure out that the light switch required our room key to be in the slot to function, but after that, everything was fine. The rooms are quiet and comfortable. We had a single plus the family room, which had cooking options we did not use. The morning buffet was the same as all the guest houses we stayed at subsequently, with a wide selection of cereals, cold cuts, yogurt, beverages, eggs, wonderful breads and more.