- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Great location and comfortable but not overly plush rooms, shower was very weak and cramped.Fair breakfast included. Would definitely stay h..."
About the hotel
Sea Beach House is the only grade 2 listed seafront accommadation in eastbourne, where Alfred Lord Tennyson was reputed to stay. Built in 1790 this historical building has been tastefully decorated in keeping with original features and incorporating a modern feel. Situated just yards from the beach sea beach house is an ideal location within easy reach of the pier, theatres, restaurants and the town centre.
With such a prominent location you can expect outstanding views across the promenade and out to sea.
- Restaurant , Bar
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ordinary but very pleasant
Great location and comfortable but not overly plush rooms, shower was very weak and cramped.Fair breakfast included.
Would definitely stay here again due to location