- 79 guest reviews
"The hotel was lovely took into account that it was being refurbished but the price we paid was phenomenal for what we got! Was so so pleased..."
"Hotel could do with some TLC but the beds etc were very clean..."
"After a previous stay some 3/4 years previously we were pleasantly surprised to find the quality of the rooms and breakfast had improved gre..."
"We were expecting the worse based on previous reviews. How wrong we were. Yes the hotel needs updating. But the room was clean. We had fresh..."
"We just wanted a one night stay and found this hotel on late rooms. Could not believe the lovely location for the price of a twin room. Yes..."
About the hotel
The Hotel provides one of the best accommodation at Llandudno at affordable prices. Rooms are tastefully decorated, while maintaining your comfort as our foremost priority. Choose from our wide range of "Room Plans".
All rooms have en-suite facilities. We specialise in groups and can accommodate a full coach party in en-suite Rooms. We take pride in our home cooking and the menus are so planned that you are assured of a choice of dishes at most meals and ensure that you can enjoy a quiet drink in the comfort of our cosy bar.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 20/08/2013 to 25/12/2020 - We do not have a lift. Stairs are available for customers to get to their rooms, a member of staff will kindly help you with your luggage up to your rooms. HOTEL IS CURRENTLY UNDER REFURBISHMENT. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Nice outside shame about the inside
Receptionist at the hotel was nice, polite and helpful, that's all I can say that was good, fish tank in reception could do with a good clean, room was by the lift that was out of order, entering the room we found that it had to double beds even though we ordered a twin room, beds didn't match neither did any of the furniture in the room, one bed was a base on the floor not even level with each other, tv buzzed so much when turned on couldn't watch anything because you couldn't hear it, the wind was howling through the window even though it was closed, bathroom on trying the shower it took a long time to get hot but by that time the base had filled up with water didn't drain very quickly, altogether the room looked like something they had thrown together with what furniture they had spare.
The hotel was lovely took into account that it was being refurbished but the price we paid was phenomenal for what we got.
Was so so pleased and will definitely be going again.