- 71 guest reviews
"although the hotel is undergoing refurbishment the 2 rooms we stayed in were clean, the breakfast was good but could have been hotter..."
"Good choice for location and value...."
"We had a lovely stay at Elisnore hotel staff was very nice. Food was lovely and room was very clean. We had a lovely 4 night stay. The hotel..."
"Hotel is under a major refurb but our room was lovely. We had a sea view. Furniture a bit sparse. Breakfast was nicely presented but clearly..."
"Hotel is only part refurbished so had a basic room costing £30 a night for 2 and includes breakfast. Room very plain but clean with small sh..."
About the hotel
The Hotel provides one of the best accommodation at Llandudno at affordable prices. Rooms are tastefully decorated, while maintaining your comfort as our foremost priority. Choose from our wide range of "Room Plans".
All rooms have en-suite facilities. We specialise in groups and can accommodate a full coach party in en-suite Rooms. We take pride in our home cooking and the menus are so planned that you are assured of a choice of dishes at most meals and ensure that you can enjoy a quiet drink in the comfort of our cosy bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 20/08/2013 to 25/12/2020 - We do not have a lift. Stairs are available for customers to get to their rooms, a member of staff will kindly help you with your luggage up to your rooms. HOTEL IS CURRENTLY UNDER REFURBISHMENT The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel is the only one on the prom in a sad state .untidy garden UN swept steps rusty veranda rusty tables !inside reception very gloomy filthy fish tank curtains hanging off rail behind reception thread bare carpet chipped woodwork .staff try their best they are friendly and want to help.
rooms are being refurbished but in a cheap shoddy workmanship kind of way already showing wear and tear .breakfast very cheap and awful in a awful breakfast room.but staff still friendly and helpful .price for all this is very cheap I do like a bargin but would not recommend here
although the hotel is undergoing refurbishment the 2 rooms we stayed in were clean, the breakfast was good but could have been hotter