- Very Good
- 190 guest reviews
"In spite of being part of a chain the hotel staff are very friendly and welcoming almost like a family run hotel. The hotel is full of chara..."
"Cannot fault the hotel. Everything went to plan and the staff were very helpful and professional...."
"i would come again..."
"Great place to stay in Central Exeter. Adequate car parking on site...."
"From the free parking to the friendly staff, this hotel has got it right. In the centre of the city, what could be better. Also a great plac..."
About the hotel
The White Hart Hotel is one of the City's most ancient Inns, situated in a central position within the old city wall. The hotel boasts 55 en-suite, non-smoking bedrooms which include full English breakfast, FREE wifi, FREE car parking and a 20% DISCOUNT from the main food menu. 15 bedrooms are in the original part of the building and the remaining 40 bedrooms are in the extension at the rear of the hotel with lift access.
The hotel also features two conference rooms - the Jury Room which can cater for small meetings of up to 10 and the larger Boardroom for meetings up to 60. With a choice of areas to dine, an extensive selection of freshly cooked meals, fine cask ales and a comprehensive wine-list, all tastes are catered for.
***Non-residents who wish to use the car park will need to PAY & DISPLAY at the meter and redeem their ticket against food or drinks purchased in the bar. ***
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
In spite of being part of a chain the hotel staff are very friendly and welcoming almost like a family run hotel.
The hotel is full of character features and is a vibrant pub too. Plus free car parking. Great value.
Good location and free parking, but tired decor and rooms.
Cleanliness could be better.