- 2 guest reviews
"1st time in a holiday cottage an me an my girlfriend were pretty shocked at how good it was finished to such a high standard evrything you c..."
"Great place to stay. Could only stay for one night at the time but plan to go back again for a weekend. Literally went "wow" when I walked i..."
About the hotel
Complex of six, fully fitted, self catering cottages with spacious ensuite bedrooms offering a little more space and independence than an hotel. There are a mix of four bedroomed three bathroomed cottages each sleeping up to 9 guests and two bedroomed two bathroomed cottages which sleep up to 5 guests. Each of our cottages can be reserved for single, twin and triple occupancy.
Centrally located just off the M1 Motorway at Junction 9 (Moira) on the A26 - ten minutes from Lisburn and twenty minutes to Belfast by motorway. Convenient and easily accessible to most parts of Northern Ireland if you wish to travel around. All come complete with fully equipped kitchen/dining areas including all crockery and utensils. The cosy living rooms include inglenook fireplaces with wood/turf burning stoves and flatscreen tvs with multi-regional channels. Free WIFI and spacious illuminated car parking. Excellent bars, restaurants, shops and train station close by in village of Moira.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Good Cottages in LISBURN are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
1st time in a holiday cottage an me an my girlfriend were pretty shocked at how good it was finished to such a high standard evrything you could need an more, great value for money id recommend over a hotel anyday an host was lovely lady couldnt do more to make you feel welcome deffo be staying again.
Re:Good Cottages accommodation
Great place to stay.
Could only stay for one night at the time but plan to go back again for a weekend. Literally went "wow" when I walked in- the photos don't do it justice. Expected a 2 bed cottage and actually got a 4 bed. Lovely big open plan kitchen and living room and I had a large ensuite bedroom. There was a lovely big back garden aswell with a picnic table in it. Plan to take my young son with me next time and we'll have a picnic outside. The owner is lovely- I arrived much later than planned and she was very accommodating, said it wasn't a problem and showed me to the cottage. She answered all my queries and made me feel most welcome. I definitely recommend this place and will stay there again myself in the future.