- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"We found the hotel easily and parking outside was a doddle. The hotel staff were lovely and very helpful. The room was great and had everyth..."
"A small and cute hotel. We were very comfortable. The most visited clubs of Salisbury are in the same street...."
"This hotel is located pretty much in the city centre itself and is about 15 minutes walk from just about every amenity you could possibly ne..."
About the hotel
Citylodge Salisbury occupies a 15th century Merchant House with a wealth of beams, features and history. The hotel has 25 newly refurbished bedrooms, all featuring en suite bathrooms with bath and power shower. The hotel is completely non-smoking.
All rooms have flat screen TVs with 33 free digital TV and radio channels and free Wi-Fi internet access. We have 8 ground floor bedrooms and all bedrooms have new Hypnos beds and bespoke walnut furniture; indeed a tranquil haven in the centre of a vibrant city. At the weekends some of the rooms at the front of the hotel may be noisy, although they have secondary glazing and air conditioning. Quiet rooms are available at the rear of the hotel. The lodge doesn't offer breakfast, lunch or dinner. However, there are many cafes, bars and restaurants nearby.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
We found the hotel easily and parking outside was a doddle.
The hotel staff were lovely and very helpful. The room was great and had everything we needed including free Wi Fi. They even gave my son and his young family a ground floor room to make it easier. Couldn't be happier with the service we received. Will definitely stay there again good value for the money.