- 24 guest reviews
"Top couple running the globe and crown that's why I always stay there.. only complaint was my room hadn't been hoovered when I got there tiĺ..."
"Staff were friendly. Bathroom needs an update, some mould but shower was very good.. bed mattress was very poor. Wi-Fi not working. Old buil..."
"Friendly staff food was spot on, room was very comfortable...."
"Overall, I was happy with the service and accommodation. I was disappointed, but not hugely, by the fact that the TV didn't work (not having..."
"perfectly fine, and a bargain price. Nice staff. Didn't have breakfast so can't comment..."
About the hotel
Centrally located in the market town of Yeovil, on the southern borders of Somerset, The Globe & Crown is ideal for exploring Somerset and Devon. There are 31 ensuite bedrooms that include multi channel TV, tea/coffee facilities, work desk and hairdryer. The traditional English bar serves traditional ales, a variety of wines and a varied menu of hearty food.
There is also a peaceful canopied garden area where you can dine al fresco. Yeovil is a vibrant market town situated on the southern border of Somerset, 130 miles from London, 40 from Bristol and 30 from Taunton. Sherborne Castle and Montacute House are only a short drive away
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 14/03/2012 to 31/03/2021 - Cards used to guarantee reservations only. Full payment will be charged upon arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
Shower did not work plug in bath broken room needs updating would never stay there again
Top couple running the globe and crown that's why I always stay there..
only complaint was my room hadn't been hoovered when I got there tiĺl I left but overall loved staying there.