- Very Good
- 83 guest reviews
"Loved it here and stunning rooms, definitely recommend requesting a room with the view of the bridge..."
"I travelled for business with colleagues and hired a conference room also. The service for the day was exceptional and the hotel is very nic..."
"The welcome was fab, lovely room and balcony, wonderful views. The only bad point and it was bad that was, on booking the room it was not cl..."
"I found the hotel very pleasant, drinks in the bar next door rather hefty, parking difficult but ok on very steep hill. Only stayed one nigh..."
"Highly recommend this hotel. Friendly staff, beautiful room and a genuinely nice feel to the place. Yes, could have saved a few pounds and s..."
About the hotel
The Avon Gorge Hotel is a historic building which offers unparalleled views of Brunel’s Grade One listed Clifton Suspension Bridge, said to be one of the worlds greatest bridges. Boasting a fantastic panorama, the hotel is also in a very central position for both business and leisure trips alike, with Bristol City Centre within walking distance. The views don’t stop here, from the popular Bridge Café and White Lion Bar, with an extensive all-weather terrace area, look out across the Somerset and the southern areas of Bristol.
By foot discover some of the country’s finest architecture in the surrounding area of Clifton, just on your door step Leisure facilities are available nearby for the hotel guests, consisting of a pool, gym and sauna. We have a small car park behind the hotel. When checking in, please ask a member of staff for a car pass. For guests arriving with luggage or with reduced mobility, a drop off area is available outside the hotel. On street parking is also available outside the hotel, and half an hour is free with a ticket from the machine, enabling you to come to reception and request a parking permit and drop off any luggage Dogs are allowed to the hotel, there is a charge of £20 per stay, a dog bed and bowl will also be supplied.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 19/01/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Leisure facilites at Nuffield Health available to hotel residents free of charge with a pass at reception The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Definitely be coming back
Loved it here and stunning rooms, definitely recommend requesting a room with the view of the bridge
Gorgeous location and excellent service
I travelled for business with colleagues and hired a conference room also.
The service for the day was exceptional and the hotel is very nice.