- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"The hotel is situated in a great location with stunning views of the Clifton suspension bridge. The staff were very helpful and friendly. It..."
"The room was perfect, location amazing and as we had dogs the hotel have very thoughtfully provided 2 doggy beds, a bowl and a little blanke..."
"We were given a balcony room overlooking the Gorge, which was stunning. Staff were friendly and helpful and the room was spotless. We felt t..."
"Staff very friendly and helpful. Room big and bed comfortable and clean. Wifi good signal and view very pleasant. Quiet and peaceful overnig..."
"Loved it here and stunning rooms, definitely recommend requesting a room with the view of the bridge..."
About the hotel
The Avon Gorge Hotel is a historic building which offers unparalleled views of Brunel’s Grade One listed Clifton Suspension Bridge, said to be one of the worlds greatest bridges. Boasting a fantastic panorama, the hotel is also in a very central position for both business and leisure trips alike, with Bristol City Centre within walking distance. The views don’t stop here, from the popular Bridge Café and White Lion Bar, with an extensive all-weather terrace area, look out across the Somerset and the southern areas of Bristol.
By foot discover some of the country’s finest architecture in the surrounding area of Clifton, just on your door step Leisure facilities are available nearby for the hotel guests, consisting of a pool, gym and sauna. We have a small car park behind the hotel. When checking in, please ask a member of staff for a car pass. For guests arriving with luggage or with reduced mobility, a drop off area is available outside the hotel. On street parking is also available outside the hotel, and half an hour is free with a ticket from the machine, enabling you to come to reception and request a parking permit and drop off any luggage Dogs are allowed to the hotel, there is a charge of £20 per stay, a dog bed and bowl will also be supplied.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 19/01/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Leisure facilites at Nuffield Health available to hotel residents free of charge with a pass at reception The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful location, shame about the lack of sleep.
The hotel is situated in a great location with stunning views of the Clifton suspension bridge.
The staff were very helpful and friendly. It is rather expensive however which is why we were really disappointed with the bedding and bed quality. None of us had a good night sleep and ached the next morning. The bedding was also old or really used and uncomfortable. We were also in a room next to the lift, this was in near constant use and noises.
Great overnight stay
The room was perfect, location amazing and as we had dogs the hotel have very thoughtfully provided 2 doggy beds, a bowl and a little blanket in each.
Very impressed. Thank you