- 58 guest reviews
"Good place Good stay...."
"We were surprise how quite it was when people left the pub in the evenings. Nice friendly people, plenty of great food...."
"We booked in at the Winchester Arms for the weekend. Unfortunately my husband was taken ill and admitted to hospital. The staff were very ki..."
"Lovely food,friendly staff...."
"best breakfast ever..."
About the hotel
The Westcountry Inn Experience Nestling at the bottom of the Blackdown Hills just one and a half miles from the centre of the county town of Taunton. The Winchester Arms is a traditional family run village pub, situated in the quaint village of Trull. We offer a great spot for lunch, dinner, bed & breakfast or just a quiet pint!! Room 6 is a dog friendly family room as it has direct access to the outside of the premises.
We have five comfortable bedrooms (single, double, twin or family) all with digital T. V, tea and coffee facilities and some en-suite. All have really comfortable beds. It is well worth staying just for our traditional English breakfast with local bacon, sausages and our homemade preserves. ********For Single occupancy please contact LateRooms. com *********** Check in Times - From 13:00 until 15:30 and from 18:15 until 11. 30pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:15 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/10/2015 to 31/12/2024 - For Single occupancy prices please contact LateRooms.com - Check in Times - From 13:00 until 15:00 and from 18:15 until 11.30pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
The Winchester Arms Public House
Good place Good stay.
Very relaxing weekend.
We were surprise how quite it was when people left the pub in the evenings.
Nice friendly people, plenty of great food.