- 52 guest reviews
"Very good stay and service...."
"Nice sized room and enjoy suite. Comfy bed. No noise from bar heard. Enjoyed a good meal in the restaurant in evening and breakfast was very..."
"This proved a very pleasant stay, a little difficult to find, limited parking. Good basis for Touring Somerset...."
"Emergency maintenance being carried out which we were pre-warned about. However, all staff and Patrick the owner were more than helpful and..."
"Great little pub with lots of atmosphere. Staff very helpful and considerate. The room was great value as it included tea, coffee and water..."
About the hotel
The Westcountry Inn Experience Nestling at the bottom of the Blackdown Hills just one and a half miles from the centre of the county town of Taunton. The Winchester Arms is a traditional family run village pub, situated in the quaint village of Trull. We offer a great spot for lunch, dinner, bed & breakfast or just a quiet pint!! Room 6 is a dog friendly family room as it has direct access to the outside of the premises.
We have five comfortable bedrooms (single, double, twin or family) all with digital T. V, tea and coffee facilities and some en-suite. All have really comfortable beds. It is well worth staying just for our traditional English breakfast with local bacon, sausages and our homemade preserves. ********For Single occupancy please contact LateRooms. com *********** Check in Times - From 13:00 until 15:30 and from 18:15 until 11. 30pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/10/2015 to 31/12/2024 - For Single occupancy prices please contact LateRooms.com - Check in Times - From 13:00 until 15:30 and from 18:15 until 11.30pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
The Winchester Arms Public House
Very good stay and service.
Great place to stay
Nice sized room and enjoy suite.
Comfy bed. No noise from bar heard. Enjoyed a good meal in the restaurant in evening and breakfast was very good. Nothing too much trouble. Very friendly and welcoming. Set in lovely village with a lovely riverside walk close by. Be careful when using sat nav. Mine took us off motorway through 4 or 5 miles of single track country lanes/tracks. Luckily we never met a single vehicle as few passing places. Would stay at Winchester again though.