- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Staff vey good, hotel well located, food reasonable, room well equipped and quiet. The £10 for parking and service charge added to check out..."
"Lovely place to stay, great ambience, quality sheets/pillows, comfortable bed. The best thing about here though is the people. Every single..."
"Beautiful accommodation great location..."
"The location is fine being a gentle stroll from the City centre and with ample parking which is boon. Parking in York can be difficult and e..."
"Peaceful, clean and welcoming hotel. Gorgeous bathrooms and delicious cocktails served in the lounge. Extremely comfortable beds!..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel du Vin & Bistro York in York, you'll be minutes from Bar Convent Museum and Micklegate Bar. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of St. Columba's York, United Reformed Church and St.
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately) Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Staff vey good, hotel well located, food reasonable, room well equipped and quiet.
The £10 for parking and service charge added to check out bill was the only negative issues.
Fantastic, professional and friendly
Lovely place to stay, great ambience, quality sheets/pillows, comfortable bed.
The best thing about here though is the people. Every single person I spoke to was friendly and professional but two people really stood out - Willem and Rhiannon. They really went out of their way to help with any questions I had, whether it was about using peppercorns to make the perfect G & T or where to go for a night out. Would recommend to anyone who appreciates caring, professional people in a lovely environment!