- 3 guest reviews
"We spent three nights at The Bush Hotel and had a fabulous stay. The hotel staff where fantastic nothing was too much trouble for them and t..."
"We stayed in this hotel for one night and I could not fault it in any way. The reception desk staff could not have been more helpful and pol..."
"Lovely hotel and very central. The staff were more than helpful. I forgot a very special dress at the Hotel and they were kind enough to pos..."
About the hotel
The Bush Hotel *** is central to the thriving town of Carrick on Shannon in county Leitrim and offers guests a Two Hundred year tradition of comfort. The Hotel started life as an accommodation Inn for weary travellers and their horses on the coach journey between Dublin and Sligo. Today that strong tradition of inn keeping and comfort is continued; As focal point to Carrick on Shannon Co.
Leitrim, the Bush Hotel has modern bedrooms with all facilities, along with excellence in dining, conference and banqueting facilities. Whilst completely modernised the hotel retains much of its old world tradition, character and charm and many memorabilia from the past.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We spent three nights at The Bush Hotel and had a fabulous stay.
The hotel staff where fantastic nothing was too much trouble for them and they went out of there way to make us as comfortable as possible. Our room was comfortable with everything we needed and spotlessly clean.
The food at the hotel was lovely, highly recommend, the restaurant was only open Saturdays and Sundays but the rest of the week was food is served in the Main Bar, which out of season makes sense and we enjoyed the atmosphere. Would definitely return and recommend to others.
Great hotel in a beautiful town
We stayed in this hotel for one night and I could not fault it in any way.
The reception desk staff could not have been more helpful and polite. The breakfast in the morning consisted of every breakfast food imaginable and the service again very impressive. Private secure car parking to the rear of the hotel was very convenient as was the situation of the hotel within the town itself. I would most certainly book this hotel again without a doubt