- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"I stayed at the Ebury for three nights and only a 5 minute walk from the city centre. The staff are extremely professional. I stayed in a si..."
"Nice place with friendly and welcoming staff. It is in a good location with plenty of parking and a quiet location...."
"A lovely hotel a few minutes walk from the centre. We made full use of the pool and jacuzzi and breakfast was delicious!..."
"Too much chlorine in the pool...."
"This is a very lovely old style hotel with a roaring fire that greets you as you walk in. The staff were friendly and thoughtful; decor was..."
About the hotel
Ebury Hotel Canterbury is one of the finest hotels in Canterbury. A short walk from Canterbury city centre, Canterbury Cathedral and the Canterbury shops, this privately owned Canterbury hotel is located in 2 acres of grounds; offering an indoor heated swimming pool, an elegant breakfast room, our new bar serving hot bar meals, a large car-park with free parking, and attractive gardens. All 15 bedrooms are en-suite, have flat screen TVs with Freeview channels, free Wi-Fi access, tea and coffee making, hairdryer, and the whole hotel is non-smoking
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ebury Hotel in Canterbury are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely hotel
I stayed at the Ebury for three nights and only a 5 minute walk from the city centre.
The staff are extremely professional. I stayed in a single room, as that was all that was avaible when I booked, and it was a nice size; the layout was very clever, it was clear great consideration had been taken; it was quiet and the bed and shower were comfortable. The breakfast menu is clear and offers a range of choices. The most pleasing aspect of my stay was the swimming pool and jacuzzi area, such a pleasure to come back and have a swim in a heated pool. Lovely, highly recommended.
Good quality hotel in the centre of Canterbury
Nice place with friendly and welcoming staff.
It is in a good location with plenty of parking and a quiet location.