- Very Good
- 82 guest reviews
"Lovely and friendly. Breakfast was expensive for what we had. Paid for a full English but only had scrambled egg on toast! Car park should b..."
"Wedding party on night we stayed so loud music playing til midnight which we could hear thumping despite being on 2nd floor. Room very nice,..."
"Would have been better,if the parking plus breakfast was included in the price !!!!!!!!..."
"Lovely hotel, room very good value for money. Had continental breakfast which was fresh and cooked breakfasts looked fab. Perfect location..."
"My on complaint is the bedroom carpet had some stains on it?..."
About the hotel
Located in the Cathedral Quarter, This Luxury Boutique Hotel is directly opposite Lincoln Castle and Cathedral. Within 8 acres of landscaped gardens and car park, the complex also houses the Sir Joseph Banks Conservatory and the John Dawber Gardens. This 1930's Art Deco building has been completely refurbished to the highest standards including luxury shower and bathrooms.
The accommodation is set over the first and second floors and comprises 14 unique rooms and suites. The ground floor offers an impressive south facing lounge and large period bar. Retaining many of its original features, Charlotte House offers complimentary Wi-Fi and phone calls. Breakfast is available from £4. 75 per person. Our award winning real ale pub, 'The Victoria', is opposite the Hotel.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2010 to 01/08/2018 - Car Parking is charged at £5.00 per vehicle, per day. Available until check-out. Alternative car parking is available in the public car park adjacent to the hotel. The above are Room Only prices. The LateRooms.com rates for Charlotte House in LINCOLN are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel and location
Lovely and friendly.
Breakfast was expensive for what we had. Paid for a full English but only had scrambled egg on toast. Car park should be free too. Had to pay £5. This was not obvious when booked on late rooms.
Nice Hotel Some Grumbles
Wedding party on night we stayed so loud music playing til midnight which we could hear thumping despite being on 2nd floor.
Room very nice, own lounge and great shower but a we were a little cold in night and we couldn't find any blankets. Twin room cost us £106 for 1 night, but we were disappointed when we were charged extra for breakfast. At this price we would have expected breakfast to be included.
Good location - very central for cathedral quarters.