- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Stayed in the Deluxe suite which was massive, huge bathroom decorated to very high modern standard. Living room/lounge and bedroom with 4 po..."
"Lovely hotel and great location..."
"Clean and quiet. Only half the spotlights in bathroom work - cleaner should have reported faults like that...."
"The carpet in the bedroom I stayed in, either required a good shampoo to remove staining or to be replaced. It's a real shame that there is..."
"Halloween Weekend in Lincoln...."
About the hotel
Located in the Cathedral Quarter, This Luxury Boutique Hotel is directly opposite Lincoln Castle and Cathedral. Within 8 acres of landscaped gardens and car park. This 1930's Art Deco building has been completely refurbished to the highest standards including luxury shower and bathrooms.
The accommodation is set over the first and second floors and comprises 14 unique rooms and suites. The ground floor offers an impressive south facing lounge and large period bar. Retaining many of its original features, Charlotte House offers complimentary Wi-Fi and phone calls. Breakfast is available from £6. 75 per person.
Our award winning real ale pub, 'The Victoria', is opposite the Hotel. Parking is available at additional cost.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2010 to 01/08/2018 - Car Parking is charged at £5.00 per vehicle, per day. Available until check-out. Alternative car parking is available in the public car park adjacent to the hotel. The above are Room Only prices. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Night away from the kids
Stayed in the Deluxe suite which was massive, huge bathroom decorated to very high modern standard.
Living room/lounge and bedroom with 4 poster bed. Grounds are lovely, very atmospheric at night. A great getaway.
Lovely hotel and great location