- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"The staff were exceptional from a telephone call two days before arrival to leaving after the stay. I have spent 38 years staying in hotels..."
"Charming and helpful service. Eager to provide gluten free advice. Food lovely enjoyed the stay very much ...."
"A decent to place to stay. Clean and decent sized room. Good service all round. Food was more than adequate and reasonably priced...."
"Very friendly and professional reception staff. Good sized room and good breakfast. Only criticism was that the guest internet didn't work p..."
"Wow, what a lucky find!! Very friendly but professional staff, a great room, topped of with very very good food!!..."
About the hotel
The Pennine Manor Hotel is a hidden gem in Huddersfield. A stunning country hotel overlooking the moorland countryside of the Yorkshire Pennines. The hotel has recently undergone a ½ million pound refurbishment offering stylish bedrooms with all the comforts guests require while away from home on either business of leisure.
The hotel is superbly located only 5 minutes away from the M62 junction 24 westbound and 3½ minutes from M62 junction 23 eastbound. We have a selection of double and twin rooms available or executive double rooms for that extra luxury. The modern bedrooms all have en suite bathrooms, Freeview TV, tea and coffee making facilities and many of our rooms overlook the countryside. Free high speed internet connection is available throughout the hotel & free on site parking for all guests. The Hilltop Restaurant serves modern English cuisine and offers a wide choice of dishes from the A La Carte menu, early dining menu and children's menu. While our cosy Hilltop bar with its open fire offers guests a place to relax and enjoy a drink with the option of dining. The Pennine Manor has large conference facilities catering for all types of events and can be tailored made to your requirements. Our banqueting facilities are second to none, and boast a dedicated events team to ensure your event runs smoothly.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
nothing too much
The staff were exceptional from a telephone call two days before arrival to leaving after the stay.
I have spent 38 years staying in hotels on business so it was great to receive old fashion top quality service, especially the restaurant manager flying around as if on roller skates.
Pennine Manor Hotel
Charming and helpful service.
Eager to provide gluten free advice. Food lovely enjoyed the stay very much .