- 1 guest reviews
"What a great find! The room was clean, the bed really comfy, a handy hair dryer, and the hot chocolate and mint went down a treat at the end..."
About the hotel
New Farm Bed and Breakfast Cheshire offers a warm and friendly welcome all year round. Relax in one of five comfortable, modern rooms in the character-filled converted milking parlour, before tucking into a real farmhouse breakfast made with locally sourced produce and heading out to explore the picturesque Cheshire Plains We also offer free wifi and parking plus there is a huge choice of places to discover within easy driving distance. Step back in time in historic Chester, discover the pretty market town of Nantwich or visit the quaint village of Tarporley.
We are also ideally situated for a trip to Oulton Park to enjoy its exciting programme of events, or you could take in a high profile horse riding competition at the Southview Equestrian Centre. And if you are looking for hotels near Peckforton Castle the magnificent fortified home in the style of a mediaeval castle, it’s on our doorstep. We are also only 5miles away from Winsford Our lovely farm bed and breakfast has a choice of single or king size double beds, and all rooms have smart en suites complete with power shower. The family suite has a bathroom. So if your looking for a place to rest and relax please call or book online and stay with us. Each bedroom features: • LCD Television & Free wireless internet connection • Tea and Coffee making facilities • Double Glazing & Central Heating The building is single storey and easily manageable for wheelchairs and prams. Breakfast is served between 7 and 9am each morning in our spacious dining room. All food is sourced locally with all our meat and eggs coming from Rose farm shop in Tarporley . Large free carpark and cctv on site for your extra peace of mind .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
PERFECT!!!!!! Nothing less than...
What a great find.
The room was clean, the bed really comfy, a handy hair dryer, and the hot chocolate and mint went down a treat at the end of a long day travelling. Mark was the perfect host, nothing was too much trouble and he even cooks the delicious breakfast in the morning. A lot of praise for a one night stay, but New Farm 'is worth it'.