This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Grotta Azzurra is 10 meters away from the main square of Norcia. It is the first Bianconi’s hotel, where the family began its hospitality tradition in 1850, when this place was a simple inn. The familiar atmosphere is the main feature of this hotel.
Its renowned restaurant is situated in beautiful XVI century rooms with cross vaults. Like in many old hotels, here every room is different from the others: there are very big ones with Jacuzzi bathtub and tiny ones with little balconies overlooking the Sibillini mountains or St. Francis Auditorium. The hotel has been lately renewed and all the rooms are now air-conditioned while the bathrooms are completely new. All those who love old fashion atmosphere should not miss our deluxe XVII century style rooms.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Lift to all floors
- Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet