This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The secluded castle is majestically set on the shore of Lough Rynn, surrounded by over 300 acres of breathtaking scenery, lush green pastures, ancient forests and historical points of interest. Lough Rynn Castle offers you some splendid walks through our walled gardens and meandering corridors. Our Sandstone Restaurant offers an elegant fine dining experience which is unique to this region.
Our commitment is to provide the highest level of comfort and service. You will enjoy old world elegance with modern day comforts. One step inside Lough Rynn and you are at home. With our warm and friendly atmosphere we will see to your every need, everything has been designed with your desires in mind.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Golf 18 Hole , Fishing
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet