- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Very practical hotel in an ideal location. My wife and I just needed a reasonable hotel in the local area for one night whilst travelling ar..."
About the hotel
Alltshellach is a fine Highland residence, situated on the dramatic shores of Loch Leven, close to Glen Coe. With magnificent mountain views, excellent accommodation and a superb indoor pool, it is extremely popular with all outdoor enthusiasts. During your stay you can relax in our comfortable lounges, enjoy a drink in our Highland Bar, or soak up the inspirational views from our indoor swimming pool.
For walkers we have a well equipped boot and drying room, and an excellent selection of maps, guidebooks and walk directions which guests can borrow Communal dining at fixed dinner times.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:30 22:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very practical hotel in an ideal location.
My wife and I just needed a reasonable hotel in the local area for one night whilst travelling around Scotland. The reception was welcoming, room basic but clean and breakfast excellent. Good selection of beers at the small cosy bar. Fanastic views. I would recommend this hotel to walkers and general travellers. Thanks for your hospitality.