- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Good room, breakfast and value. Was slightly surprised to find that it was an HF venue where most of the people were on organised trips, but..."
"This large old house and guest room extension was formerly a Bishop's palace. There is a swimming pool which is a bonus and the rooms are st..."
"My army-officer son and I were doing a round trip from Edinburgh to exercise my 30-year-old Morgan sports car before laying it up for the wi..."
"A bit thank-you to the Alltshellach-team, for making my holidays to a very special and amazing time..."
"Walking Buachaille Etive Mor and Bidean independently, I wanted somewhere close and comfortable. Alltshellach was first class. Room excellen..."
About the hotel
Alltshellach is a fine Highland residence, situated on the dramatic shores of Loch Leven, close to Glen Coe. With magnificent mountain views, excellent accommodation and a superb indoor pool, it is extremely popular with all outdoor enthusiasts. During your stay you can relax in our comfortable lounges, enjoy a drink in our Highland Bar, or soak up the inspirational views from our indoor swimming pool.
For walkers we have a well equipped boot and drying room, and an excellent selection of maps, guidebooks and walk directions which guests can borrow Communal dining at fixed dinner times.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 22/07/2013 to 13/04/2016 - Breakfast,Dinner & Bar facilities may vary and are subject to availability, Please enquire on arrival. All credit cards are charged a 1.5% surcharge. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Great Place to Stay
Good quality good value accommodation
Good room, breakfast and value.
Was slightly surprised to find that it was an HF venue where most of the people were on organised trips, but it wasn't a problem. Grounds were quite a surprise too, running down to the loch.