- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Great facilities and great room. Comparable to a hotel stay, in terms of comfort, for a lot less...."
"Nice and comfortable room. Will recommend to friend and family...."
"Homely with very friendly people, breakfast not bad either..."
"friendly and helpful staff and lovely homely feel to B & B..."
"We used as a one night stop over - very clean and good rooms. Breakfast a bit meagre and well away from town centre had to get two cabs henc..."
About the hotel
Amber Hill is a purpose built guest house. Located just 10 minutes walk from the beaches of Galway Bay. Amber Hill is the gateway to the west with easy access to the picturesque landscape of Connemara and Clifden.
A short 5 minute drive or 25 minute walk will bring you to the bustling heart of Galway City. At Amber Hill Bed and Breakfast we pride ourselves by ensuring your stay with us is relaxing and comfortable. We have a number of luxurious rooms for your sleeping comfort. We have double, twin and family suites available. Each room is en suite, spotlessly clean and tastefully decorated. All rooms have cable TV, ironing board, wireless internet connection and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money
Great facilities and great room.
Comparable to a hotel stay, in terms of comfort, for a lot less.
Nice and comfortable room.
Will recommend to friend and family.