- 139 guest reviews
"The Hotel was good overall. The price reflected the experience. The room was small but functional. No wardrobe, which I would have liked. Ba..."
"Fantastic cosy place..."
"Was great room but bath room door was broke but didn't mind as everyone was helpful...."
"Pleasant enough place and would go back and ok value for money..."
"visit to newcastle was fantastic . what a city ! Hotel was good ...a very courteous receptionist greeted us .. our room was neat n clean ....."
About the hotel
Wi- Fi is FREE FOR ALL !! THERE IS A £5 DEPOSIT TO BE PAID AT CHECK IN FOR EACH CARD KEY . ONCE THE CARD IS RETURNED AT CHECK OUT , £5 DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED . Grainger Hotel is located less than a mile from the centre of Newcastle.
The night life in the city is legendary, with pubs, clubs and bars liberally scattered among the many restaurants. You may want to enjoy a night of live performances at the Theatre Royal, Tyne Theatre or maybe your favourite band is performing at the City Hall or the Telewest Arena. Graingerville's central location is ideal for all these attractions. If shopping is your bag, then why not experience the Eldon Square shopping centre in the City Centre or the famous MetroCentre, the largest shopping and leisure centre in Europe! The Metro Centre is just 3 miles south west of Newcastle. If you enjoy football, St James' Park is just a short walk away. After a good football match the walk back is perhaps a little longer! If the countryside is your tonic, then use Grainger Hotel as your base. You can be in the beautiful North East Country side within a few minutes and there is plenty to see to, the Angel of the North, Alnwick Castle of Harry Potter Fame, and much much more than this web site can do credit to. See the many bridges over the Tyne and most recently the Millennium bridge with it's winking eye! Newcastle also has the remains of a castle, you can see the remains of the walls and the Keep still exists. And don't forget Hadrian's Wall - you can see the remains of Roman forts and the wall itself. Grainger Hotel can be your base while you enjoy the delights of Newcastle City and the beautiful North East countryside. ''''Continental Breakfast is available @ £2/Person/Day''''''' . Car parking is available on site @ £5. 00 per night. Free WiFi Access available ( Grainger Hotel Does not take any responsibility if your device fail's to connect with wireless or if not able to find signals inside the Rooms ). Better reserve your room! ***IMPORTANT*** There is a fix charge of £120. 00 for smoking in the rooms. A 2% Transaction Fee is charged on all Credit/Debit Card payments.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/12/2012 to 31/12/2021 - £5 DEPOSIT REQUIRED AT CHECK IN FOR CARD KEY A 2% Transaction Fee is charged on all Credit/Debit Card payments. A £2 charge is applicable for Continental Breakfast The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
The Hotel was good overall.
The price reflected the experience. The room was small but functional. No wardrobe, which I would have liked. Bathroom was very small. Did not have free access to Dining Room for breakfast, had to request the code each day to open the combination lock on the door before breakfast. The Management were very nice polite and professional.
Fantastic cosy place
Fantastic cosy place