- 118 guest reviews
"Very clean and modern hotel, great customer service and a lovely stay! Would highly recommend and will stay again! X..."
"Overall we were very pleased with hotel experience. I booked due the proximity to the O2 arena and was not disappointed. The customer servic..."
"This was a great experience. I first stayed here about 3 or 4 years ago when the hotel first opened and it was dreadful, its hard to remembe..."
"Would not hesitate to stay again..."
About the hotel
On a peaceful bend of the Thames, this luxury hotel near The O2 is a sleek riverside retreat designed for relaxation and clear thinking. Bedrooms are elegantly minimalist, business facilities are cutting edge. Though you’re minutes from Canary Wharf and City Airport, this is a place to take time out.
East River Spa provides a blissful urban hideaway. The 169 individually designed bedrooms are generously sized with integral workspaces and Samsung smart televisions. Scoff & Banter Canary Wharf Restaurant, with its own outdoor riverside terrace, offers spectacular views of the River Thames
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 01/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
would stay again!!!
Very clean and modern hotel, great customer service and a lovely stay.
Would highly recommend and will stay again. X
Very nice hotel with a lot to offer for the money
Overall we were very pleased with hotel experience.
I booked due the proximity to the O2 arena and was not disappointed. The customer service was top notch and the room was sizable, very clean and VERY comfortable. We also got complimentary use of the spa and gym facilities but were unfortunately unable to use due to time restrictions. Having paid more in the past for very basic hotels, I would gladly recommend this hotel to someone else.