- 25 guest reviews
"Room was quite hot, even with doors to outside open. ineffective fan even when on high did not circulate the air. Main issue was lack of car..."
"Excellent value for money...."
"basic needs met for over priced stays in London. Breakfast is what it says it is, basic continental, don't expect more, but no rolls or buns..."
"Clean good value hotel, booked last minute. Room was modern laminated flooring and freshly emulsioned wells. Bedroom had small fridge, micro..."
"Although the room was small it was adequate, the bed linen and towels were very clean and the beds comfortable. There was a fridge, microwav..."
About the hotel
This distinguished, classical hotel has recently undergone an elegant and understated refurbishment - offering guests something to satisfy all tastes. Situated in a quiet, residential area, a mere four minute's walk from Earl’s Court Tube Station. The hotel is located in the heart of Earls Court, allowing guests incredibly easy access to the centre of London, making the hotel ideal for both business and leisure guests.
The hotel’s helpful reception is open 24 hours a day allowing guests to check in and out at any time. All rooms boast private en-suite facilities and an array of amenities including kitchen facilities, toaster, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, kettle, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryer and plasma-screen TV. With only 25 rooms, we have an intimate atmosphere and respect your privacy at all times. A perfect choice if you are in search of a popular budget hotel in central London.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
For the money it was fine
Room was quite hot, even with doors to outside open.
ineffective fan even when on high did not circulate the air. Main issue was lack of card payment facilities, if they are not going to have them at least make it so you can't book online to pay in hotel. Book and pay on line would have been fine. Over all though, for the price point, location and facilities it was a good stay.
St Mark Hotel
Excellent value for money.