- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"A friendly hotel with great facilities...."
"The Hotel Before arrival I enquired about having our room ready before 3pm check-in as we wanted to come up early & make use of the faciliti..."
"I'll start off by saying that I do like this hotel, the staff and I will stay here again. There are a few issues though. My biggest complain..."
"We had a late booking but was not let down one bit. Security all hours at the gate and easy place to get to. Beautiful scenery all the way a..."
"overall excellent, but the grout and mastic in bathroom needs replacing..."
About the hotel
All bedrooms include a flat screen colour TV with freeview channels, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, laptop safe and direct dial telephone. All executive rooms have king size beds, bathrobes and slippers. Whilst staying with us, take time to enjoy our A la Carte menu in the Waterfront Restaurant & Grill or the Brasserie menu in the Waterfront Bar and Brasserie.
For the active there is an onsite Health club with indoor swimming pool. There is also an all-weather flood lit driving range for golfers. The hotel enjoys a fabulous Y Spa facility incorporating stunning therapy rooms, steam and salt rooms, Rasul, water beds and relax areas. A signature feature is the external hydro-pool and kelo sauna, which is connected internally to the thermal suite with an open fireplace and loungers poolside. Full details of Y Spa costs are detailed on our website. Use of Y Spa and the Health & Leisure Club falls outside of normal package prices unless otherwise stated. An all-day pass to use the Health & Leisure Club costs £7 per person. Pre-booking of Y Spa is strongly advised.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/02/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Bedroom refurbishments will be taking place from 20th July - we will do our utmost to ensure minimal guest disturbance during this time. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Wyboston Lakes Hotel
A friendly hotel with great facilities.
Would go back...
The Hotel Before arrival I enquired about having our room ready before 3pm check-in as we wanted to come up early & make use of the facilities for the day...
our room was ready on arrival at around 11.30 which was perfect.
Set in absolutely lovely grounds with stunning views. The bar area was spacious & the grill restaurant quaint. More food options than saw on line menu & the food was good, we sat outside as it was a nice evening. The Spa
Quite deceiving when in reception area but as you go through there are treatment rooms upstairs & downstairs along with an outside hydrotherapy pool which is heated & so relaxing. There are two sauna rooms 'soft & hot', two steam rooms 'normal & salt' & an 'ice' room as well as showers to rinse off. Locker, dressing gown & slippers given for your convenience.
All the staff were accommodating, helpful & very friendly especially Simba from the bar/restaurant area.
Dated furnishings - old fashion curtains, lampshades & bathroom fittings/tiles, late check-in
Mod cons - tablet & coffee maker/friendly staff, great location