About the hotel
Sprawled over 300 hectares of beachfront gardens in the tropical paradise of Bintan, a 70-minute ferry ride from Singapore, Bintan Lagoon Resort is positioned as the premier tropical lifestyle destination for leisure, golf and MICE activities. The Resort boasts 473 contemporary rooms, suites and villas complemented by an impressive range of 11 dining options and six function rooms. Its key recreational offerings are the two world-renowned 18-hole golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus and Ian Baker-Finch in addition to wide-ranging sea sports and land activities The hotel provides direct ferry service from Singapore’s Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to Bintan Lagoon Resort’s Doorstep (with additional charge).
The route will be serviced by two high-speed 266-passenger ferries, will take approximately 70 minutes, and will land at the Bintan Lagoon Terminal, a private, state-of-the-art immigration and ferry terminal located directly on the resort’s beachfront.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Massage , Badminton , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Okay for a weekend getaway if living in Singapore, not recommendable as a real vacation destination
Since we're living in Singapore, going for a beach weekend in Bintan is pretty much as easy as it gets to escape the city stress.
For this purpose, Bintan Lagoon Resort is okay (not more, not less) and we've been coming back for quite a few times. Overall, rooms are fine (bathrooms not very clean though), food is good in some restaurants (e.g. the Ozo or Rice), but not very recommendable in others (e.g. the buffet restaurant), pool is quite nice and beach is okay. They could make a bigger effort in keeping the rooms clean. We would still return simply because there's not a lot of alternatives for a fast beach weekend on Bintan if you don't wanna spend USD 600,- per night in places like Banyan Tree.