- Very Good
- 237 guest reviews
"Brilliant front desk service. TV didn't work, no toothpaste. The room and bed were comfortable...."
"Good value hotel that aim to please, I stayed here before and will stay here again when in the area...."
"I found the accommodation to be of excellent quality and value. Cleanliness was superb. I had a cooked breakfast including bacon which was a..."
"Good value for money and pleasant stay..."
"Staff were friendly and helpful, room was fine, if a little dated. Wifi access was good extra, but hidden away in the room notes. Might be h..."
About the hotel
The King Charles Hotel is a privately-owned, modern, 98 bedroom hotel. Rooms provide en suite bathrooms, satellite TV, and hairdryers. Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas.
The King Charles’s restaurant provides traditional French and English cuisine, with à la carte and table d’hôte menus on offer. Guests can also enjoy drinks or light lunches with a large-screen TV at the hotel bar. The Hotel is set in the heart of Medway and Maritime Kent and is just 2 minutes away from Historic Rochester with it's Castle, Cathedral and Dickens Museum. Other sites of interest in Medway include Chatham Historic Dockyard, Fort Amherst, the Royal Engineers Museum and Dicken's World. Central London is just 30 miles away as is the Channel Tunnel and Ferry Ports. Other places of interest include Bluewater Shopping Centre, Leeds Castle and Canterbury. We are ideal as a base for exploring both Kent and London and make an ideal stopover for coaches heading to and from Europe. Our residents bar has been refurbished to a high standard and is now serving lunch and evening meals All bookings that are to be settled by a company card require a company headed fax or email direct to the hotel to authorise payment. Guests will not be granted access to their rooms until this has been received.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 22/01/2014 to 31/01/2015 - All bookings that are to be settled by a company card require a company headed fax or email direct to the hotel to authorise payment. The LateRooms.com rates for King Charles Hotel in Gillingham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant front desk service.
TV didn't work, no toothpaste. The room and bed were comfortable.
Hotel is very dated.
Wifi wasn't working which was very frustrating.