This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The 1st Design Hotel in Lisbon, surrounded by the historic area of Belém, the hotel Jerónimos 8 marks the bond between the past and the future. To the side of the hotel lies the monumental Jerónimos Monastery and the Cultural Centre of Belém. On the horizon you can see the Tagus river and the Monument of Discoveries, which has marked both the history of Portugal and that of the modern world.
Each one of the hotel's 61 bedrooms and 4 suites, with their colours, innovative lines and elegant design appeal to the senses.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Lounge Menu, Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet