- 27 guest reviews
"The lodge was exactly what I was looking for with a nice clean room and parking.I arrived very late,but the receptionist was very kind and c..."
"Have stayed here before and will stay again. First time I've stayed at the top of the building and was rather warm so needed to leave the wi..."
"Ive stayed in many budget hotels, as my friends and family live all over place, and this hotel is now a firm favourite for my own top ten ho..."
"Room and bathroom clean and tidy Bathroom modern Shower hot Bed comfy Excellent..."
"We found the staff friendly and making us welcome. The room was well kept and maintained...."
About the hotel
The Clifton Lodge Hotel has been established for several years and offers a wide range of facilities to guarantee your comfort during your stay. Bed and breakfast, lunches, dinners, small weddings, functions, Sunday lunch (Pre booking required) and barbecues are catered for up to 65 people with traditional English and vegetarian dishes available. All bedrooms have central heating, colour TV, tea and coffee making facilities.
A telephone is in the room for incoming calls. Complimentary soaps and shampoos are given. Full en-suite rooms with their own toilet facilities are available. We also have family rooms Free Broadband WiFi is also available Our large garden and patio is available for guests to use Parking is free and the car park has security cameras All the catering/events need to be pre-booked The Bar is open to guests and for functions on request
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
The breakfasts which we paid for were less than average and cheap produce.
First day there was hair on my egg and the second day I asked for poached egg but whoever was in the kitchen didn't know how to cook poached egg. We didn't bother with breakfast on third day. We paid £312 pounds which was not good value. The bed was uncomfortable and the mattress had a dip in the middle causing roll together. We had fresh towels day one but day two room not serviced. Best thing about our stay was very good newly refurbished bathroom
The room was the size of my bathroom, food was hotel prices and market quality, not impressed at all considering it cost me the same as a regular hotel.
I expect more coming to late rooms but to be honest it was just a rip-off for the money and they certainly know how to pack them in. room 32 in the loft of a large house