This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
‘ Y Llwyn Guest House’ is a 4 star establishment, in the picturesque village of Llandrillo on the B4401, on the outskirts of Bala, with its natural lake, the largest in Wales, well known for it’s water sports, and 15min. from the ‘Canolfan Tryweryn Raffting and Canoeing Centre,' on the outskirts of Snowdonia National Park. Bedrooms overlook the ‘Berwyn’ mountains and green fields, with plenty of public footpaths.
The area is renowned for it’s natural beauty. We have two highly recommended restaurants and a pub that serve meals in the village, all year, and a shop/post office.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:15 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet