- 1 guest reviews
"A beautiful, tranquil setting in rural France. My bedroom was large and tastefully decorated. Downstairs is a beautifully furnished sitting..."
About the hotel
Maison du Midi provides precisely what you , as a visitor, need. You'll find it is scrupulously clean, warmly welcoming, exeptionally comfortable, surprisingly affordable, and quietly yet handily located in Magnac Laval, halfway between the ferry ports and the South coasts. The house , a 300 year old maison de maitre, is completely renovated and tastefully decorated and furnished throughout and has a charming garden at the rear.
There is ample parking for visitor's vehicles on the street outside, alongside the owners' own cars. If you wish, also in the garage. We have two guest bedrooms on the first floor. On the second floor we have a spacious, centrally heated family-apartment, self- contained or with breakfast. You will be served a french breakfast comprise fresh ample bread and croissants, numerous home-made jams, fruit juices, and coffee or tea. We serve also menues in the evening "sur demande".
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Lounge Menu
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Maison Du Midi
A beautiful, tranquil setting in rural France.
My bedroom was large and tastefully decorated. Downstairs is a beautifully furnished sitting room and the winter sun streams through the window; a perfect place to sit and read. Within a few metres there is a small choice of restaurants. The owners are a charming couple who are knowledgeable and have an interest in the history of the local area and beyond.