- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
About the hotel
Maison du Midi provides precisely what you , as a visitor, need. You'll find it is scrupulously clean, warmly welcoming, exeptionally comfortable, surprisingly affordable, and quietly yet handily located in Magnac Laval, halfway between the ferry ports and the South coasts. The house , a 300 year old maison de maitre, is completely renovated and tastefully decorated and furnished throughout and has a charming garden at the rear.
There is ample parking for visitor's vehicles on the street outside, alongside the owners' own cars. If you wish, also in the garage. We have two guest bedrooms on the first floor. On the second floor we have a spacious, centrally heated family-apartment, self- contained or with breakfast. You will be served a french breakfast comprise fresh ample bread and croissants, numerous home-made jams, fruit juices, and coffee or tea. We serve also menues in the evening "sur demande".
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Maison Du Midi in Magnac Laval are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet