- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"I had a single room at the front with a single glazed sash window, so you could clearly hear every car, bus and lorry that drove down the hi..."
"Having stayed here previously, we had no qualms about re booking and upgraded to a suite this time. Staffs were very friendly and helpful th..."
"Really friendly staff, hotel was very clean & comfortable. If you have difficulty with stairs there are a lot here so it would be an idea to..."
"We had a superior room & although sizeable with a large bed, only had one easy chair & bathroom was pretty basic and shower temperature hard..."
"Nice hotel great location loved the ease of car park £10 by taxi to NEC..."
About the hotel
Set in the charming village of Knowle just 3 miles from Solihul, The Greswolde Arms is a beautiful former 17th Century coaching inn providing convenient access to many of the amenities and attractions of the West Midlands including Birmingham Airport and The NEC. The great location enjoyed by the Greswolde Arms, makes it an ideal stopover for business travellers or for anyone planning a last-minute break. The hotel boasts 31 en-suite bedrooms, each equipped with flat screen TVs, Tea and Coffee making facilities and unlimited free WiFi.
All guests can use the on-site gym and sauna and there’s an inviting Chef & Brewer pub restaurant downstairs. Nestled amongst the attractive old buildings of Knowle High Street (A4141), The Greswolde Arms is located a short 4 minute drive from Junction 5 of the M42, making it easy to find and handy for anyone in the area for business or pleasure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Good room, poor breakfast
Poor quality breakfast, including dreadful scrambled eggs with soggy toast.
Nice room, but they really need to up their game food wise.
I had a single room at the front with a single glazed sash window, so you could clearly hear every car, bus and lorry that drove down the high street, which doesn't make for a great nights sleep.
Room was pretty clean but basic.