- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"Good value for an overnight stay...."
"Compared very favourably to one of the brand leaders who regularly advertise on TV...."
"I found this hotel a very pleasant place to stay at...."
"Good morning service when we ate at the restaurant...."
"This was our second visit and the staff were once again excellent - lost the wife in the enormous bed...."
About the hotel
Set in the charming village of Knowle just 3 miles from Solihul, The Greswolde Arms is a beautiful former 17th Century coaching inn providing convenient access to many of the amenities and attractions of the West Midlands including Birmingham Airport and The NEC. The great location enjoyed by the Greswolde Arms, makes it an ideal stopover for business travellers or for anyone planning a last-minute break. The hotel boasts 31 en-suite bedrooms, each equipped with flat screen TVs, Tea and Coffee making facilities and unlimited free WiFi.
All guests can use the on-site gym and sauna and there’s an inviting Chef & Brewer pub restaurant downstairs. Nestled amongst the attractive old buildings of Knowle High Street (A4141), The Greswolde Arms is located a short 4 minute drive from Junction 5 of the M42, making it easy to find and handy for anyone in the area for business or pleasure.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
tough luck if you have mobility issues
getting to our room involved six lots of stairs, up and down and along bends- heaven help us if there were a fire.
cheap enough and the room and bed were a good size. The meals were not great and certainly not hot enough and slow to come out. The waitresses remained friendly though. They got our bar bill wrong.
Good value for an overnight stay.