- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Comfortable clean room reasonably priced and in the centre of this small town...."
"I had booked a superior room for two nights, as a present for my mother to visit the area. Upon arrival I was a little apprehensive, however..."
"Nice hotel, big room although it was a bit noisy being at the front. glad the clock didn't go on all night. Excellent front of house staff &..."
"We enjoyed our stay at the three Swans very much,when we went to our room we found it to be very cold the heater was not on and did not work..."
"We only stayed for 1 night, the room was very nice, bed was comfy, clean and modern, the bathroom was very nice. We had breakfast, there was..."
About the hotel
A charming and historic coaching inn, situated in the beautiful Kennet Valley yet easy to reach, just 3 miles from junction 14 of the M4 and with excellent rail links. Three Swans Hotel in the centre of Hungerford invites you to experience a wealth of dining opportunities and a friendly welcome at this historic Hotel. Ideally located for exploration of an area of unspoilt natural rural charm, steeped in history and myth, with bustling market towns, beautiful country homes and ancient landmark symbols such as the White Horse, Silbury Hill and Avebury Stone Circle.
The hotel's 25 charming en-suite bedrooms offer modern facilities. With Flat screen TVs, Free Wi-Fi access , Freeview, Tea & Coffee making facilities, Hair Dryers, and Mineral Water provided guests are sure to have a pleasant and relaxing stay. The Hotel A La Carte Restaurant provides elegant yet comfortable surroundings in which to enjoy the delicious and ample meals. With a splendid choice of dishes from an exciting and constantly changing menu together with a wide range of carefully selected wines. For a less formal dining experience guests can dine in either the Atrium Lounge or Bar. The Town Bar, is a focal point for people in Hungerford, as it serves real ales, fine wines and excellent bar meals. This is also a pleasant area to have a quiet drink whilst deciding what to eat in the restaurant. The area is steeped in history. Within a short distance lies the giant White Horse of Uffington, cut into the chalk hillside, and Dragon Hill where George is said to have slain the dragon. Nearby Uffington Castle is an Iron Age fort dating from 500BC. Stonehenge is also an easy drive away. including Highclere Castle bearing a resemblance to the Houses of Parliament, both being designed by Sir Charles Barry. The Kennet and Avon Canal runs through the town centre close to the hotel. The delightful towpath runs all the way from London to Bristol, and is open to walkers and cyclists.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 30/06/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Check in from 2pm, checkout by 10.00am. Book dinner on booking at only £20.00 per person. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient for antique hunters
Comfortable clean room reasonably priced and in the centre of this small town.
Its great that Customer service is still a priority at the Three Swans. Great Location.
I had booked a superior room for two nights, as a present for my mother to visit the area.
Upon arrival I was a little apprehensive, however, the staff were very welcoming and friendly. It was great that the hotel had parking facilities which was located near our rooms. When entering our room, it was modern, lovely furniture, good size bathroom with great shower. However, I did feel that some general maintenance, touch up's could be done on keeping up the condition of the room and bathroom and to ensure that the initial hard work of decorating the room did not go by the wayside.Part of the carpet on entering the room was dirty, which on cream carpets didn't look good. Some general touch up was also need in the bathroom. However, other than that, the beds were extremely comfortable, the extra's in the bedrooms such as a hairdryer, ironing board and iron was great and made a nice change not to have to ask reception. The location of the superiors rooms was ideal and looked over the seating area at the back of the hotel which had been done tastefully with potted plants. Another positive for this hotel that it catered for allergies, which they had listed on entering the restaurant area. The breakfast was cooked lovely, with the added bonus I could have Gluten free bread. The lady who served us for our breakfast was extremely welcoming and could not do enough for my mum and myself. So all in all, would I stay again...definitely.... Its great that Customer service is still a priority at the Three Swans.