- 62 guest reviews
"This is the 2nd time we've stayed here and it was every bit as good as we remembered the staff were very friendly and the food was excellent..."
"welcoming staff, lovely room with a view over the loch, good food and friendly people. What more can you ask for!..."
"What a great place. We had to rearrange a trip to Scotland and so glad we found this gem of a location. The place, the people, the accommoda..."
"I have just spend the best weekend I've had in years at the Village Inn! It is full of great character just like the staff, the food was exc..."
About the hotel
Located on the banks of Loch Long with breathtaking views of the Arrochar Alps, the Village Inn offers en suite rooms. The building’s character is complemented by individual room features including a TV, tea/coffee facilities and a private bathroom. Some rooms overlook the loch.
Seasonal, locally sourced produce, including seafood, is served in the restaurant. Refreshing drinks and afternoon tea are served in the bar, which has 2 log fires. Guests can also relax in the beer garden, which overlooks Loch Long. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. There are many walks and trails stopping off in local villages. Arrochar and Tarbet Rail Station is under 5 minutes’ drive from the Inn. The Village Inn is open all year round. Enjoy a Festive Break, take in the breathtaking scenery whilst sitting beside the log fire enjoying a cosy Christmas atmosphere.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
wee night away
This is the 2nd time we've stayed here and it was every bit as good as we remembered the staff were very friendly and the food was excellent it also has a lovely atmosphere and we look forward to going back soon .
welcoming staff, lovely room with a view over the loch, good food and friendly people.
What more can you ask for!