- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Had one night in this pub/bed and breakfast. Very good choice of food and drink with quality real ale and whisky selection at a reasonable p..."
"We were disappointed not to have been in the main hotel but in an annexe instead. Feel this was mis-sold or at least should have been explai..."
"We were asked to pay as soon as we arrived, we have stayed here before and did not pay until the day of departure so all our meals were adde..."
"A kindly and attentive welcome(help with luggage upstairs) agreeable arrangements and service. We shall call again hopefully...."
"Could not fault this hotel at all. Very friendly staff and good food...."
About the hotel
Located on the banks of Loch Long with breathtaking views of the Arrochar Alps, the Village Inn offers en suite rooms. The building’s character is complemented by individual room features including a TV, tea/coffee facilities and a private bathroom. Some rooms overlook the loch.
Seasonal, locally sourced produce, including seafood, is served in the restaurant. Refreshing drinks and afternoon tea are served in the bar, which has 2 log fires. Guests can also relax in the beer garden, which overlooks Loch Long. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. There are many walks and trails stopping off in local villages. Arrochar and Tarbet Rail Station is under 5 minutes’ drive from the Inn. The Village Inn is open all year round. Enjoy a Festive Break, take in the breathtaking scenery whilst sitting beside the log fire enjoying a cosy Christmas atmosphere.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Had one night in this pub/bed and breakfast.
Very good choice of food and drink with quality real ale and whisky selection at a reasonable price.
Review of one night stay
We were disappointed not to have been in the main hotel but in an annexe instead.
Feel this was mis-sold or at least should have been explained upon booking. Having stayed at this hotel many times before, we were also very disappointed by the standard of food. It used to be far better quality and we would have preferred to have paid more for it to have been so. Especially missed a cheese board. Would only stay again if assured a room in the main hotel.