- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Great Location next to Loch Long...."
"Regular stayer always enjoyable...."
"Excellent small hotel foyer deco needs help..."
"Room was lovely, warm, tastefully decorated and perfectly clean. The bathroom was spacious with the bonus option of a deep bath. The shower..."
"The staff at the hotel couldn't do anymore to make our stay feeling relaxed. Can't fault them at all. I didn't want to go home at all..."
About the hotel
Located on the banks of Loch Long with breathtaking views of the Arrochar Alps, the Village Inn offers en suite rooms. The building’s character is complemented by individual room features including a TV, tea/coffee facilities and a private bathroom. Some rooms overlook the loch.
Seasonal, locally sourced produce, including seafood, is served in the restaurant. Refreshing drinks and afternoon tea are served in the bar, which has 2 log fires. Guests can also relax in the beer garden, which overlooks Loch Long. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. There are many walks and trails stopping off in local villages. Arrochar and Tarbet Rail Station is under 5 minutes’ drive from the Inn. The Village Inn is open all year round. Enjoy a Festive Break, take in the breathtaking scenery whilst sitting beside the log fire enjoying a cosy Christmas atmosphere.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Great Location next to Loch Long.
Regular stayer always enjoyable.