- 66 guest reviews
"I have just spend the best weekend I've had in years at the Village Inn! It is full of great character just like the staff, the food was exc..."
"Perfect one night stay to break a long journey..."
"Another visit and a warm welcome! Always great to return!..."
"Lovely in in a beautiful location for a fantastic price! Will be staying again (hopefully soon!)..."
"Great welcome, lovely spacious room, dinner fantastic, great all round value for money and will definitely return...."
About the hotel
Located on the banks of Loch Long with breathtaking views of the Arrochar Alps, the Village Inn offers en suite rooms. The building’s character is complemented by individual room features including a TV, tea/coffee facilities and a private bathroom. Some rooms overlook the loch.
Seasonal, locally sourced produce, including seafood, is served in the restaurant. Refreshing drinks and afternoon tea are served in the bar, which has 2 log fires. Guests can also relax in the beer garden, which overlooks Loch Long. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. There are many walks and trails stopping off in local villages. Arrochar and Tarbet Rail Station is under 5 minutes’ drive from the Inn. The Village Inn is open all year round. Enjoy a Festive Break, take in the breathtaking scenery whilst sitting beside the log fire enjoying a cosy Christmas atmosphere.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/02/2011 to 14/02/2011 - Valentines menu available from 12th- 14th february. 3 courses for £16.95 per person. call 01301702279 to book. The LateRooms.com rates for Village Inn in ARROCHAR are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
I have just spend the best weekend I've had in years at the Village Inn.
It is full of great character just like the staff, the food was excellent, location superb and the rooms are fantastic value for money. What more can I say....can't wait to go back!!!