- 16 guest reviews
"Having not visited Brighton for 35 years,had no idea where to stay. However after visiting various websites one of the B&B was top of the li..."
"The Griffin is a genuinely brilliant guest house. A simple combination of good taste and good location make this a top accommodation. Close..."
"We loved every minute of our stay at the griffin, from the warm welcome we received to our comfy bed and delicious breakfast. The Griffin's..."
"Wow , my partner booked room 4 , it has a real wow factor , a bath in the bedroom with a jacuzzi . The hosts are very welcoming and the morn..."
"We were made to feel very welcome and the guest house was very homely , it was in a prime spot no need to rely on transport very central to..."
About the hotel
From quiet elegance to a hot night life, you will find the Griffin the ideal setting for a romantic getaway or a fun-filled stay at the UKs top seaside resort. Recently renovated, The Griffin offers clean modern accommodation, lodged in a charming building dating from 1780.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 03/03/2011 to 05/03/2020 - Please ensure you state your time of arrival when making a reservation as we are a guest house and do not have a 24 hour reception The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Short weekday break at Brighton
Having not visited Brighton for 35 years,had no idea where to stay.
However after visiting various websites one of the B&B was top of the list on many reviews, The Griffin. We were no dissapointed. The location,accomodation and food were first class. We were in room number 7 at the back of the property and the only noise we heard was the lovely seagulls!. Enjoyed our break in sunny Brighton and would The Griffen every time as the ideal place to stay.
Great decor, great location.
The Griffin is a genuinely brilliant guest house.
A simple combination of good taste and good location make this a top accommodation. Close to all of Brighton's best sites, it made for a comfortable and memorable visit.