"The hotel was handy & good quality for price only let down was there wasn't any room service as stated on the hotels website and late rooms..."
"Stayed here last minute, actually booked while sitting in the car park. Great place will stay again...."
"The hotel is nicley placed being near the city, however this comes with road and traffic noise, the views arent the best, these are dated ho..."
"It was fairly good not what I had thought. However the food was a uplift. Next time I will probably pay the extra and get a different accomo..."
About the hotel
Right in the heart of the city, the hotel adjoins the historically famous Coventry Cathedral. The pleasant reception area with its marbled floors gives this hotel a modern and professional welcome. All 211 en-suite bedrooms are furnished and decorated to provide light and a home from home feel.
Facilities include TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea & Coffee facilities. The tempting aroma from Butlers’ restaurant tantalises your tastebuds and you can enjoy your meal out on Cathedral Square. Bar rogue café bar is great for a lighter bar snack or meal and is popular with the locals. The 18 conference rooms are suitable for both Business and Leisure guests offering first class facilities, for any occasion. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night, or £25. 00 per stay
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The LateRooms.com rates for Britannia Coventry, City Centre in Coventry are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was handy & good quality for price only let down was there wasn't any room service as stated on the hotels website and late rooms website
Don't upgrade your room
Upgraded my room to a luxury room but wasn't much luxury about was just a bog-standard room stayed in other hotels before and revived and much much better upgrade.
Very disappointed with this £92 for 2 nights I thought was a ridiculous amount to pay I would probably just pay £60 for the 3 nights I stayed for the room that I had. House keepers in the morning as well very very loud woke me up.