- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"We were pleasantly surprised with the accommodation at Hollins Hall. We just stayed 1 night as we were attending a wedding in the area. The..."
"This hotel is really easy to find & get to (other than the last 1/2 mile past all the parked cars in the village). There is loads of parking..."
"Great value in Macclesfield..."
"Excellent location - very quiet site in lovey gardens. Wonderful building. Good bar meal at reasonable cost. We experienced some noisy weddi..."
"The staff were fantastic and the hotel was lovely, couldn't fault it!..."
About the hotel
Standing elegantly in landscaped grounds, The Hollin Hall Country House Hotel & Restaurant offers a tranquil retreat in one of Britain's most beautiful locations. The 19th Century Victorian House is set in four acres of wooded gardens surrounded by Cheshire countryside which brings a sense of occasion to any visit. The hotel's sumptuous interiors, highly elaborate hall and oak stairwell with a glass dome make the property worth a visit.
The Hollin Hall Country House Hotel sits in the foothills of the Peak District, near Manchester city centre and only 12 miles from Manchester International Airport. The National Trust's Lyme Park and Tatton Park along with Macclesfield's Silk Museum are amongst some of the attractions within easy reach of the hotel. This 59 bedroom hotel offers sumptuous interiors and luxury accommodation with its newly-refurbished superior bedrooms and luxury bathrooms with built in plasma TVs and offering the latest in style and comfort. The Hollin Hall Hotel is pleased to announce the opening of The Mulberry Room, which has a wide variety of treatments available to residents and non-residents. The hotel's fine and informal dining menus feature fresh locally sourced ingredients, prepared with passion and served in our Ridge Restaurant along with a choice of fine wines and great beers.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely country hotel
We were pleasantly surprised with the accommodation at Hollins Hall.
We just stayed 1 night as we were attending a wedding in the area. The place was lovely, very comfy and friendly
So peaceful & so easy to find
This hotel is really easy to find & get to (other than the last 1/2 mile past all the parked cars in the village).
There is loads of parking &, for all that it is handy for Manchester airport, peaceful. We heard no planes when in our room. The staff are welcoming, the service great & the hotel clean. There are lots of stairs but there is a lift. Oddly, you have to go through the bar & function room to find the lift... There had clearly been a leak from the bath/shower recently in our room &, whilst repaired, the final decor repairs were still underway.