This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Cheshire House is a friendly family run Bed and Breakfast, situated centrally in the historic village of Castleton. It is the ideal base to discover the delights of the Peak District, whether walking, sightseeing, or simply relaxing. Castleton is the home of Blue John show caves, with local gift shops, tea rooms, and places to enjoy your evening meal.
It is situated in a fantastic walking area. Closeby are Chatsworth House and Park, Haddon Hall, and the small towns of Buxton and Bakewell.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet