- 5 guest reviews
"Parked overnight very securely in the hotel carpark. Enjoyed the leisure centre and the warm jacuzzi. The bedroom was very well appointed an..."
"Very acceptable accommodation..."
"Out of the way hotel, a few late to bed revellers woke me, one of the mattresses in the double bed (twin pushed together) had collapsed, luc..."
About the hotel
The Maldron Hotel Limerick is one of the most conveniently located hotels in Limerick City, just off the Southern Ring Road and the M7. The hotel is also just 5 minutes drive from Limerick city centre with the Crescent Shopping Centre, Raheen Business Park and the Regional Hospital all in close proximity. The Maldron Hotel in Limerick City is the perfect choice whatever the reason for your visit to the Treaty City.
One of the best hotels in Limerick, The Maldron boasts well appointed Limerick hotel accommodation, the superb Club Vitae Leisure Club, extensive dining options, high quality conference facilities and a wide range of guest facilities.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
*Warning* this hotel is opposite a permanent travellers site, the car park was full of the rowdy kids riding bikes up and down the car park and one openly urinated in the car park and some travellers were sat next to me in the bar then went accross the road later.
When I arrived I parked my car on the front and was warned by reception to park it in the underground car park as it was secure. The barriers for the car park were not in use anyway so it made no difference. I complained to the unhelpful sarcastic receptionist on my check out who told me they have a security guy who patrols but he was nowhere to be seen when asked also the kids where screaming in the car park for two hours one night and about the same the second night so where was he then. The hotel inside was not too bad in general but the worry of the security is too great to stay again.
Perfect for visitors who have a car
Parked overnight very securely in the hotel carpark.
Enjoyed the leisure centre and the warm jacuzzi. The bedroom was very well appointed and there was plenty of tea/coffee on the tray. Everything was very clean. Breakfast was very good - plenty to eat and free newspaper. Great experience.